Panel of External Reviewers
1.Professor Lawrence Prabhakar Williams, Department of Geopolitics and International Relations, Manipal University, Manipal, India. Ph.D in Defence and Strategic Studies with Specialization in Geopolitics, Border Conflicts, International Peace and Security.
2.Professor Raman Kumar, Department of Accounting and Finance, Hawassa University, Hawassa, Sidama Regional State, Ethiopia. Ph.D in Accounting Management with specialization in Accounting, Quantitative Research Methods, Business, Marketing, and Finance.
3.Professor Prabir Kumar De, Department of Political Science, University of Kalyani, West Bengal, India. Ph.D in Political Science with Specialization in Governance, Public Policy, Land Reforms and Human Rights.
4.Professor A. V. Satish Chandra, Department of Political Science, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India. Ph.D in Political Science with Interest in Public Policy and Governance, Qualitative Analysis, Rural Development and Governance.
5.Professor Paul Mukassa, Director, Research and Publications, Bugema University, Kampala, Uganda. Ph.D in Community Development and Leadership with Specialization in Community Leadership.
6.Professor Afroz Alam, Head, Department of Political Science, Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU), Hyderabad, India. Ph.D in Political Science with specialization in Minority Studies, Social Exclusive and Inclusive Policy, Public Policy and Governance.
7.Professor Nadeem Malik, Faculty of Management, University of Balochistan, Pakistan Ph.D in Human Resource Management with Specialization in Public Administration, NPM, HRM, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Personal Administration.
8.Professor Aref Alrawy, Dean, Faculty of Arts, Ibb University, Yemen. Ph.D in Modern and Contemporary Arab History From Damascus University. Interests in Modern History of Arabs, History of Ottoman Empire, Yemen’s Modern Hostry, History of Ottoman Empire, Modern and Contemporary History for M.A and B.ED.
9.Professor Azim B. Pathan, Head, School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, NCR, New Delhi. Ph.D in Climate Change and Law (International Environmental Law). Interests in Law and Social Sciences, Climate Change Law, Environmental Law, Comparative Public Law.
10. Professor Federica Farneti, Department of Sociology and Business Law, University of Bologna, Rimini Area, Italy. Ph.D in Economics and Management. Areas of interest in sustainable development, performance measurement for public organizations and NGOs, Carbon Management and Accounting, Public Accountability, SME.
11. Professor Mohd. Ahmad, Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow, UP, India LLB, LLM, Ph.D, LL.D. Specialization in Constitutional and Environmental Law.
12. Professor Edris Alam, University of Chittagong, Bangladesh. Ph.D. in Disaster Risk Reduction from UNSW, Australia; Post-Doctorate from University of Leicester, United Kingdom. Specialization and areas of interests are sustainable development, disaster risk reduction, climate change, climate change adaptation, integrated emergency management, contingency planning and policy analysis.
13. Professor Kiran Gardner, Dean, School of Law, Alliance University, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India. B.Sc.; B.Ed.; M.Ed.; Ph. D. [Education]; LL.B.; LL.M.; Ph. D. [Law]. Areas of interests are criminal law, constitution law, gender justice, women and law, law and education.
14. Dr. Daniel Behailu (Associate Professor), School of Law, Hawassa University, Ethiopia Ph.D in Land Law and Governance with Specialization in Land Administration. Post-Doc in Land Law and Development.
15. Dr. Christophe Van Der Beken (Associate Professor), College of Law and Governance, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia. LLB, LLM, Ph.D in Law With interest in European Law.
16. Dr. Reshmi Kazi (Associate Professor), Nelson Mandela Centre for Peace and Conflict Resolution, Jamia Millia University, New Delhi. Ph.D in India’s Nuclear Doctrine: Political, Economic and Technological Dimensions With Specialization in related courses of Peace and conflict.
17. Dr. Bhola Khan (Associate Professor), Department of Economics, Yobe State University, Nigeria. Ph.D in Development Economics and Econometrics with specialization in Macro and Micro Economics and Economic Growth
18. Dr. Naresh Bodkhe (Associate Professor), Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune, Maharashtra, India. Ph.D in Trade Policy with Interests in Trade Policy, Development Economics, Law and Economics, Decentralized Planning, Local Governance.
19. Dr. Rashid Aziz Faridi (Associate Professor), Department of Geography, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India. Ph.D in Geography with interests in Sustainable urban settlement system, Migration, Urban Development, Population and Demographic Studies, Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System (GIS).
20. Dr. Mohamed El Haji Drissi (Associate Professor), Faculty of Law, Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakesh, Morocco. B.A in Pol. Science, MA in Public Law, Ph.D on Migration of Moroccan. Areas of interest in International Law, Diplomacy, Human Rights, Immigration and Asylum.
21. Dr. Mizanur Rahman (Associate Professor), Research Coordinator for Social and Cultural Issues, Gulf Studies, Center, College of Arts and Sciences, Qatar University, Doha, Qatar. Ph.D in Sociology. Areas of specialization gulf migration, refugees, migration and religion/family, economic sociology, economic anthropology, migration policy, Diaspora and engagement, gender and migration, citizenship and immigrant integration.
22. Dr. Lena Rathel (Associate Professor), Director, Centre for the Study of Globalization and Regionalization, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom MA (International Political Economy) & Ph.D (Politics and International Studies) both from University of Warwick, UK. Areas of specialization in international political economy, finance and development, financialization and the politics of debt, alternative globalizations.
23. Dr. Mohamed Abdalla Ahmed (Associate Professor), Department of Economics and Administrative Science, University of Elimam Elmahdi, Sudan M.Sc in Economics from Khartoum University; Ph.D in Economics from Sudan University of Science and Technology. Specialization in microeconomics analysis.
24. Dr. Ali Omidi (Associate Professor), Department of Political Science, Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics, University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran. B.A in Political Science, MA in International Relations, Ph.D in International Relations.
25. Dr. Atreyee Majumder (Associate Professor), O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), Delhi, India. Ph.D. in Socioculutral Anthropology from Yale University, USA and Post-Doctoral Fellow from University of Toronto, Canada. Areas of interest are issues related to anthoropology.
26. Dr. Farida Tadjine (Associate Professor), Department of Political Science, University of Kasdi Merbah Ouargla (UKMO), Algeria. Ph.D. in International Relations from University Mohamed Khider Biskra, Algeria. Areas of interest are Human Security and Non-Traditional Security Studies, The Socio-Political and Security Interactions in Information Society, East and Southeast Asian studies, Research Methodology in International Relations and Security Studies.
27. Dr. Amulya Nigam (Assistant Professor), Department of Law, Banasthali University, Vidyapith, Rajasthan, India. LLM and Ph.D in Law with specialization in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement Administration, Business Law.
28. Dr. Debrework Debebe (Assistant Professor), Associate Dean for Research & Technology Transfer, College of Law and Governance, Hawassa University, Ethiopia. Ph.D in Environmental Management With Specialization in Governance and Sustainable Development.
29. Dr. Mehnaz Najmi (Adjunct Faculty), Texila American University, Guyana, South America. Ph.D in Political Science with specialization political theories, thought, political economy.
30. Dr. Swati Chakraborty (Assistant Professor), Women Studies and Human Rights, Schoolguru Eduserve, New Delhi. Also National Center for Inclusive Growth and Development Research, Mysore, India. Ph.D in Human Rights with Specialization in Women Rights, Gender Identity, Social Exclusion and Human Rights, Tribal Development.
31. Dr. Hirut (Assistant Professor), School of Governance and Development Studies, Hawassa University, Ethiopia. Ph.D in Leadership and Governance with Interest in Women Entrepreneurship, Women Empowerment, Gender Studies.
32. Dr. Prabuddh Mishra (Assistant Professor), Department of Geography, Shivaji College, Delhi University, Delhi, India. Ph.D in Geography With Area of Specialization in Natural Resource Management, Sustainable Development, Soil Erosion, Soil and Water Conservation, Interdisciplinary and trans-disciplinary research.
33. Dr.H. M. Kutub Uddin (Assistant Professor & Head, Department of Geography), Azad Hind Fouz Smriti Mahavidyalaya, Calcutta University, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. M.Sc. B.Ed. Ph.D., PGD on Advanced GIS & Remote Sensing. Nature & Environment, Cartography, Remote Sensing & GIS, Statistics and Regional planning are the fields of interest.
34. Dr. Priyabala Singh (Assistant Professor), Department of Political Science, Kalindi College, Delhi University, Delhi. Ph.D in Political Science With Interest in International Relations, Foreign Policy, South Asian Studies.
35. Dr. Cholaraja Mudimannan (Assistant Professor), Campus Law Center, Faculty of Law, Delhi University, Delhi. Ph.D in Law Areas of Interest are Women and Children Rights, Intellectual Property Rights, Corporate Laws.
36. Dr. Pulak Chandra Devnath (Assistant Professor), Assistant Professor, Department of Education, Government Kamalanagar College, Chawngte, Lawngtlai, Mizoram. Ph.D in Education with interests in Educational Leadership, Women and Education.
37. Dr. Ekta Meena (Assistant Professor), Department of Public Administration, University of Rajasthan, India. Ph.D in Public Administration with interests in Comparative Administration, Consumerism, Local Governance.
38. Dr. Zafar Alam (Assistant Professor), Department of Political Science, Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU), Lucknow Campus, India. Ph.D in Political Science with interests in issues related with foreign policies of India and Africa.
39. Dr. Amit Singh (Assistant Professor), Department of Political Science, ARSD College, Delhi University, New Delhi, India. Ph.D in Political Science from JNU.
40. Dr. Priyanka Dhar (Assistant Professor), Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. LLB, LLM, Ph.D. Specialization in Criminal Law, Enforcement Administration.
41. Dr. Shabana Khan (Researcher & Director), Indian Research Academy, Delhi, India. MA & M.Phil in Geography from Delhi School of Economics; Ph.D in Geography from Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. Interests in disasters, climate change and environmental risks.
42. Dr. Manisha Mirdha (Assistant Professor), Faculty of Policy Science, National Law University, Sophia, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India BA in Psychology, MA in Clinical Psychology; Ph.D in Psychology. Interest areas: Clinical and Therapeutical Psychology, Social and Organizational Behavior, Forensic Psychology and Criminal Behavior.
43. Dr. Nasrina Siddiqi (Assistant Professor), Kamla Nehru College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India. Ph.D. in Psychology with specialization in organizational behavior.
44. Dr. Rakesh Chandra (Assistant Professor), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Maharashtra, Mumbai, India. Ph.D. in Regional Development with special interest in health systems research, program evaluation and impact assessment. High proficiency in quantitative and qualitative methods and tools like STATA, SPSS, ArcGIS etc.
45. Dr. Riaan Eksteen PhD (Retired Ambassador), Senior Research Fellow at University of Johannesburg, South Africa. Ph.D in Political Science from University of Johannesburg, South Africa. Ambassador at Washington D.C., New York U.N., Geneva U. N., Windhoek, Ankara. Specialization in areas of political science and international relations.
46. Dr. Farhana Khatoon (Assistant Professor), Department of Geography, Vivekananda College, Madhyamgram, Kolkota, India. B.ED with Geography and M.Phil with spcialization in 'Literacy and Educational Attainment'. Ph.D from Center for Study of Regional Development from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Specialization/areas of interest in Urbanization, Regional Development and Planning, Gender Issues in Development, Educational Inequality, Marginalization and Discrimination.
47. Dr. Dhananjay Tripathi (Senior Assistant Professor), Department of International Relation, South Asian University, New Delhi, India. Ph.D in International Relations and Affairs With Specialization in Regions, Regionalism and Regional Integration.
48. Dr. Mohammad Mahmoodi Kia (Assistant Professor), Research Institute of Imam Khomeini and Islamic Revolution, Kharazmi University, Iran. Ph.D in International Relations with Specialization in Foreign Policy of Middle East – Focus on Iran, Middle East Crisis, Political Thought in Islam.
49. Dr. Mumtaz Alam (Assistant Professor), Department of Social Science, Fiji National University, Fiji. Ph.D in History with Specialization in Philosophy of Science and Technology, History of Medicine. Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass-Communication.
50. Dr. Leanne-Marie McCarthy-Cotter (Lecturer), Cardiff School of Education and Social Policy, Cardiff Metropolitan University, Cardiff, United Kingdom. BSc in Modern History and Politics from Cardiff University; MSc in Politics and Public Policy from Cardiff University; Ph.D in Public Policy and Analysis from Cardiff University; Post-Doctoral from University of Sheffield. Specialization in Public Policy and Analysis.
51. Muhammed Hamid Muhammed (Assistant Professor), Political Science and International Relations, Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia. B.A Political Science and International Relations; MA in Human Rights; M.Phil in Public Administration. Areas of Interests: Human Rights, Gender Equality, Local Government and Development, Politics, Public Policy Analysis.
52. Mesfin Mulugeta (Senior Lecturer), Senior Lecturer, College of Business and Economics, Hawassa University. Pursuing Ph.D in Economics with specialization in Development Economics, African Economics. Faculty for Economics and Business Administration, Fredrich Schiler University, Jena, Germany.
53. Gedifew Sewenet (Assistant Professor), College of Law and Governance, Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia. Specialization in Governance and Leadership.
54. Besfat Dejen (Assistant Professor), College of Law and Governance, Bahir Dar University, Amhara, Ethiopia. Specialization in Governance and Development.
55. Anteneh T Birhanu (Senior Lecturer), Lecturer and Coordinator, Political Science and International Relations, Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia. Masters in Political Science and International Relations With Specialization in Ethiopian Polity and Politics.
56. Yoseph Watte (Assistant Professor), School of Governance and Development Studies, College of Law and Governance, Hawassa University, Ethiopia. Specialization in the areas of Governance and Development.
57. Edilu Shona Dikale (Assistant Professor), School of Law, College of Law and Governance, Hawassa University, Ethiopia. LL.B, LL.M in international law. Areas of expertise include International Environmental & Water Law, Health Law & Tobacco Control Laws, Natural Resources Law, Civil Procedure Laws, Human Rights, Violence against Women and Children and Climate Change & Energy law.
58. Jinat Hossain (Assistant Professor), Department of Earth and Environmental Science, Naokhali Science and Technology University, Bangladesh. Pursuing Ph.D from Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, KU Leuven; Area of Interests on gender, climate change, social innovation, migration, religion and sexuality.
59. Degwale Gebeyehu Belay (Assistant Professor), Department of Governance and Development Studies, School of Law, Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia. Areas of specialization are economic and developmental issues in the multidisciplianary areas of Governance and Development.
60. Ahmar Afaq (Assistant Professor), Center for Human Rights, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, India. LLB, LLM from Aligarh Muslim University, India.
61. Aamna Khan (Researcher), Ph.D Scholar, Jilin University, Changchun, China. Pursuing Ph.D in International Relations, M.Phil in Peace and Conflict Studies from National Defence University, Pakistan.
62. Abdi Aden Yasin (Assistant Professor), Department of Public Administration and Development Management, College of Business and Economics, Wolaita Sodo University, Ethiopia. Specialization in Governance and Development with interests in rural community development.
63. Sazzad Hossain (Lecturer), University of Asia Pacific, Dhaka, Bangladesh. LLM in International Human Rights and Development from London South Bank University, LLB from University of London. Areas of Interest: Intellectual Property Rights, Human Rights, Cyber Security.