CALL FOR PAPERS
(Volume IV Issue I, June 2021)
Horn of Africa Journal of Business and Economics (HAJBE) is happy to issue this call for papers. The Journal is aimed at providing an appropriate forum to stimulate publication in the areas of Business, Economics and Public Administration. HAJBE is a biannual peer-reviewed publication of Business and Economics College, Jimma University and its main mission is to provide a forum for publishing scholarly articles including: Research papers, abridged versions of thesis, Book reviews, and other publishable works. All works submitted for publication pass through a rigorous process of peer and anonymous review to assess their scholarly standard and determine their suitability for publication in the Journal. During submission, the corresponding author should include his/her full contact address. Selected manuscript will be published in June and December issue of each academic year. Volume IV Issue I of the journal will be published in the coming June 2021. You can submit your manuscript till March 30, 2021 to be considered for this issue using the following guideline.
- Manuscripts are submitted and published in English. Authors are required to provide a soft copy in MS Word format of their manuscripts to be sent by e-mail to the Associate Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit online through http://journals.ju.edu.et
- The Manuscript should include background of the study, statement of the problem, objectives, literature, methodology, result, discussion and conclusion.
- Texts should be typed in English with 12 fonts, Times New Roman, 1 point spacing, normal (1 page per sheet) and All pages should be numbered sequentially.
- The preferred length for articles and research reports is between 5,000 - 7,000 words or A maximum of 15 pages
- Manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words. The title should also appear in the same page before the abstract. The author’s name and address should appear on the same page including e-mail address and institutional affiliation.
- American Psychological Association (APA) guideline should be consistently used for in- text citation and referencing
- For further information, you can visit the website of the journal : http://journals.ju.edu.et
Thank you for your interest and contribution in advance
Horn of Africa Journal of Business and Economics (HAJBE)
College of Business and Economics
P.O.Box: 378, Jimma University
Tel. +251 471123210