Guidelines to Contributers
Guidelines for contributors
- Contributors are urged to use language that communicates easily and to avoid the use of obscure jargon.
- All articles must be edited by a language editor prior to submission.
- Authors must strictly use the APA style of referencing.
- Articles must be in English and not more than 15 pages. Book reviews should be not more than 2000 words long.
- Articles must have an abstract of not more than 250 words, followed by key words. The abstract has to not be italicized.
- All articles must be typed using Microsoft Word, Times New Roman, Font 12, and must be single spaced.
- Authors are required to include author information. For the
purpose of blind reviewing, the contributors’ identification will be removed.
- Articles must be submitted at ojs.ju.edu.et/index.php/ejssls
- Contributors must register (if they are new) or login if they have user account.
- Authors are kindly advised not to send articles or book reviews that have been accepted for
publication or published elsewhere.
- Successful contributors will each receive one copy of the print journal.